- stormingrobotsAsked on July 17, 2017 at 09:05 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 09:11 AM
You can do that by following:
1) To ensure the space, simply add the space after the dollar sign in calculations:
Add the space by using the space button on your keyboard.
2) And to ensure the format, click the three dots option:
And check this:
You can check my test form as well: https://form.jotformpro.com/71974041959972
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
- stormingrobotsAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 12:24 PM
By injecting artificial spaces will not help.
The number will come out to be different, since it is calculated. It has to be self-adjusted.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 01:35 PM
Could you please share the form link or form ID so we can check it further?
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.