- shawnamtAsked on July 17, 2017 at 12:02 PM
I accidentally clicked fill form when I was copying the link and I would like it to be deleted off.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 01:09 PM
I'm sorry I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly, do you mean that your form is prefilled with data?
I see that you have Continue later option on in some of your forms:
So if the previously filled data is still showing, you could either submit the form, or Clear your Browser's cache.
If you had something else in mind, please let us know.
- shawnamtAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 01:43 PMWhen I embed the form on my website, it has Latin words etc... it's already "filled out" so you have to delete all the info before you can type your own info in
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 02:07 PM
I checked each of your forms but I couldn't replicate any similar issue, could you please share the website URL where the form is embedded so we can investigate it as well?
Also, a screenshot would be helpful, to attach it please follow:
1) Go to this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1200927
2) Click this icon:
We'll wait for your response.