- PaulRoescherAsked on August 13, 2012 at 04:07 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 06:13 AM
To change the subject title,
1. Edit your form then click on Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Email Alerts >> Open your form Notifications
3. Edit your Subject Title
Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!
- PaulRoescherAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 07:12 AM
Op 13 aug 2012, om 12:13 heeft JotForm Support Forum het volgende geschreven:
- PaulRoescherAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 04:00 AM
question 1:hereby a screenshot what i see on my mac, (a complete form)but it is not showed on a pc or my iphone. I made the site in iWeb.The url is: http://www.suprematie.nl/SupreMatie/Contact.htmlWhat i'm doing wrong?file://localhost/Users/janklaver/Desktop/screenshot%20PR.png
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 04:20 AM
Hi, Kindly can you give us clear details of your concerns. Then, we will try to assist you. You post was abit confusing. Do you want to upoload a screenshot saved in your local disk?
We will be awaiting your detailed response to assist you further. Please repost your question via link below;
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 04:52 AM
Resizing the HTML Snippet where you've pasted your form code should fix it. Just drag that snippet to make its height larger, save it and then publish your page.
Let us know if this doesn't work for you. Thank you.
- PaulRoescherAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 07:12 AM
i solved the problem. I went to 'broncode', choose embedded code -> program iWeb -> copy/past in the application.