- doncedjeAsked on August 13, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 09:49 AM
Hi and thanks for contacting us.
If you need to embed your form into a webpage you must follow this simple guide: Adding a Form to a Web Page.
It's very simple :)
If you need further help do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope it helps.
- doncedjeAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM
i did it on another way i go to the url but when i try to login it says form didnt pass the status check
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Sorry, but your account was auto suspended by our phishing tool. Your account contains a login form for which we don't allow for the following reasons.
1. We do not have a membership feature, so these forms will not work as intended.
2. Such forms are commonly used to mimic other website's login pages, to illegally acquire other user's accounts.
Can you share to us the purpose of your form, please?
- doncedjeAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 10:23 AM
i did it for putting mils on someone else account
(the one who logs in i mean)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Obviously, your form's purpose is to hack RuneScape accounts. I don't think we can accept any explanation from you.
JotForm is strictly against illegal activities such as this. With that said, your account and IP address shall remain suspended.