- JazzAsked on July 18, 2017 at 11:48 AM
I have been locked out and have formed link to my website for clients
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 01:15 PM
Your account got suspended because some of your forms are asking for credit card information using basic fields. As per our terms, collecting sensitive information are not allowed here in JotForm.
In order for us to re-activate your account, we need to delete the guilty form or guilty fields.
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- JazzAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 11:43 PMMy apologies, I was unaware of the policy. Please delete the guilty
fields. We have a separate credit card authorization form.
Empowered Travel & Events
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 01:40 AM
Thank you for your cooperation.
I have now removed the guilty fields and re-activated your account back in good status. If you want to collect payment, please use our payment processing apps: https://apps.jotform.com/category/payment_processing
Hope that helps.
- Jazz DozierAnswered on July 26, 2017 at 06:42 PM
Yes that does. Thank you. However, we have another account with user name EmpoweredTravel that we still can not access. This has no credit card info request. And prior to being locked out the forms were not active for some reason. I have clients on hold due to trying to figure this out.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 26, 2017 at 11:22 PM
The account EmpoweredTravel was suspended due to the form https://www.jotform.com/70585160000140 which has credit card fields. I have removed the guilty fields on this form and activated it. You should be now able to login to this account normally. Please check and let us know if you need any further help.