- DLAFormsAsked on July 18, 2017 at 12:43 PM
I'm creating an conference registration form and need to include the conference agenda. Is there a way to attach the agenda to the form?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 01:44 PM
Yes, you can use the Text field. To add a Text field to your form, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Click the Add Form Elements and select the Text field.
3. Paste the document/link and click the Save button.
Hope that helps. Please contact us again if you have questions.