- JStampAsked on July 18, 2017 at 12:48 PM
Can you tell me why my questions are all crammed together on this form? They don't look that way in the editor mode, just preview and when I embed them onto a web page.Page URL:
- JStampAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 01:55 PM
Sorry to be a pest, but I was supposed to send this form out an hour ago to a bunch of corporate people. Hoping to hear something back soon. Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 01:56 PM
You need to adjust the Label Width in the Form Designer page. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Click the Form Designer button.
3. Go to the Styles tab and set the Label Width to 600px.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JStampAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 01:57 PM
I did that and nothing changed! I'll try again
- JStampAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 02:04 PM
I got it! I tried to change it in the advanced designer page and it wouldn't update. But when I changed it under the style tab and hit save it updated. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 02:28 PM
We're glad that the issue is now resolved.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, please contact us again.