- vqottAsked on August 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM
is it possible to put in a field for a coupon code
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 01:58 PM
You can create coupon codes using Conditions feature. Here is what they do:
1. Add a text field question to your form and ask for Coupon Code
2. Add a Condition for each coupon code so that you can hide/show any questions on the form
For more guidelines, please check the below workaround given to other users on this forum
Lets know if you need further assitance on this feature
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 02:00 PM
You can do this by setting up conditions on the field where you want the voucher to be keyed-in.
1. Goto My Forms page.
2. Select Condtions.
3. Select Show / Hide a from field.
4. Select the conditions you want.
Hope this helps. Thank you