- RMuhammadAsked on July 18, 2017 at 02:32 PM
Hi, can you help me to edit one of our forms? there is a formula in the form that I can't find and I need to update it.Page URL:
- AIDANAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 03:27 PM
Please note that the link you kindly provided is requesting a login, so I was not able to examine it.
Could you please provide us with the form ID or URL, and elaborate on the formula in question, and what would you like to update about it, so we can inspect and assist you better?
Thank you in advance. We are awaiting your reply.
- RMuhammadAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 04:10 PM
I believe the form ID is 1861. There is a formula that calculates the mileage reimbursement. I need to change it from 54% to 53.5%. I'm not sure where the formula is located so that I can update it.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 05:21 PM
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience. We will be glad to help you with your concern, however, the Form ID you provided is incomplete. I also tried if what you mentioned is the last 4 digit of the form ID, but it didn't match the last 4 digit of the only form in your account. The form in your account has no fields, so I can only assume that you are referring to a different form from a different account.
Please share with us the (direct) link to your form so we can help you further.
We will wait for your response.
- RMuhammadAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 05:33 PM
Maybe I don't have access to see what you are asking for. I'm trying to access AP Form V2 in the bnathan folder.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 06:03 PM
Based on your screenshot, I see that the form is a shared form from another account. I'm afraid that if you don't have permission from the form owner to edit the form you will not be able to update the formula you mentioned in the said form.
You can either ask the owner of the form to edit the form on his/her end OR ask him/her to grant you permission to edit that particular form as explained in this guide — How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-account-User
If you have other questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- RMuhammadAnswered on July 24, 2017 at 11:55 AM
I now have access to edit this form
I need to update the formula used to calculate the mileage reimbursement.
The former rate was 54% and the new rate is 53.5%. I do not know where to locate the form the make the necessary edits.
- AIDANAnswered on July 24, 2017 at 01:03 PM
Here is how to perform the change you have in mind:
1. Locate the total amount owed field and click on the widget settings as I highlighted here:
2. Once the form calculation shows up you can edit the formula as I highlighted here then save:
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.