- wordstothewordsmithsAsked on August 13, 2012 at 01:41 PM
Whenever i send a test email, I manage to receive emails but the form on my site (thewordsmiths.sg, hosted by Wix) doesn't send submissions to my email.
Could you please help, thanks :)Page URL:
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 01:52 PM
Firstly, you need to set notification email (see the links below for how to set it). I checked your form anf found notification email is not set.
To solve the issue of not getting emails after setting notification email address, please try to change your Sender Name to JotForm, and your Sender-Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then do a test?
Also, whitelist Jotform's mail sever Ips as follows;
Please lets know if this helps.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 01:55 PM
I have checked your form 'CV Submission' and I can see that the notification Recipient Email is empty. That's why your unable to receive any notification.
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Choose Email Alerts, select Notification
3. Click Reply-to and Recipient Settings (can be found on the bottom right)
4. You need to enter a Recipient E-mail as required.