- Shayna LightfootAsked on July 19, 2017 at 03:06 PM
Do I have to create a form on you app/site or can I upload a form myself and you digitize it for me? Is a docx or PDF better? Thank you so much have a great day!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 04:30 PM
You can upload a PDF form and convert it into an online JotForm form using our Fillable PDF Form Creator.
To get it converted, do the following:
1. Go to this page https://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/
2. Click the CREATE A FILLABLE PDF FORM button.
3. Click the UPLOAD button.
4. Type in your email address > upload the PDF form > then hit SUBMIT.
5. Afterwards, you'll receive an email similar to this.
All that's left now is to wait for another email confirmation once it's finished. The time it would take highly depends on the complexity of the PDF file you uploaded.
Also, keep in mind this won't make an exact copy of your PDF form. Our system will try its best to import the fields but not the exact look and feel. If it's a relatively small/short form, I strongly recommend you just use our Form Builder and manually build it from scratch. Using an online form as opposed to a PDF form is way better IMHO.