- James RossAsked on August 14, 2012 at 08:21 AM
I am not receiving emails from my jot form email@example.com on my site: http://jrross.com/Request_Info.htmlPage URL:
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 14, 2012 at 08:33 AM
You've created your contact form as a guest using firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Opening your email notification I can see that submitted data will be sent to email@example.com too and not on firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Also I suggest you to remove ALL SOURCE CODE from your website.
For a perfect operation follow my suggestions:
1. Signup using same email address (email@example.com)
2. Open your email notification and eventually change email address where submissions will be sent
3. When you've edited your form as well now get embed code (I suggest you Iframe method).
4. Copy embed code and paste it into your webpage
5. Done :)
Hope it helps.