- ToddDeanAsked on July 24, 2017 at 05:12 PM
I am trying to share our link with customers, but I do not want "todddean" in the link. How do I take that out?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on July 24, 2017 at 05:23 PM
You have a couple of options:
#1. Delete the custom URL. To do that you need to press the undo button on your publish settings. Guide is here:
#2. You can change your username to be somthing other than ToddDean. If you would like to do this then please send us three possibilites to check for availability (in order of preference).
Also note that links to the previous forms with the old username wont work anymore.
- ToddDeanAnswered on July 24, 2017 at 05:32 PM
Okay, I do not have an edit button next to my username will you please change my username to Legacy Adoptions?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on July 24, 2017 at 05:41 PM
The undo button is a circular arrow, you should have one:
Also the username shouldn't contain spaces. Can you suggest a couple of options please?
Appologies for the inconvenience here.
- ToddDeanAnswered on July 26, 2017 at 12:06 PM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on July 26, 2017 at 12:24 PM
Ok as requested I have changed your username from ToddDean to LegacyAdoptions.