- murilohmzAsked on July 24, 2017 at 10:45 PM
I'll first describe my questionnaire:
My questionnaire have 2 phases.
1) I ask which brands the participant recognizes.
2) I ask which brand the participant prefers, between 2 brands. But, always, one brand must to be a recognized one, and another must be a unrecognized one.
So, I wrote every possibility of comparisions between two brands, and I'm using the conditions to Hide questions that brands are both recognized or both unrecognized (see printscreen, "Sim" means "Yes" in portuguese, and "Não" means "No").
Unfortunately, I'm testing possibilities and some conditions are being ignored by the system.
Do you know what can I do to?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 25, 2017 at 03:16 AM
We would probably need more information about which conditions fail since there are a lot of conditions there. But maybe a problem lays in the fact that for yes and no conditions are doing the same:
Could that be the problem?
If not please let us know so we can check again.
- murilohmzAnswered on July 25, 2017 at 11:16 AM
Problem solved! thank you!