- marcellobrazilAsked on July 25, 2017 at 09:16 AM
I dont have acess to the answers of the forms that I can edit.
Maybe because some of them other user created it?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 25, 2017 at 12:37 PM
I checked your account and I didn't see any created forms. Upon checking it further, I can see that you're a sub-user of the account username flaviafigueiredo.
You need to contact the main account and ask to give you a permission to view the submissions. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in the main account.
2. Click this link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/users
3. Click the Edit link.
4. In the Share all forms, checked the View and Edit Submissions.
I hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on July 25, 2017 at 12:49 PM
Can you reset the password of flaviafigueiredo? Send an email
I cant acess anymore, I used too use that account too, Its mine.
If you need any information feel free to ask
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 25, 2017 at 01:54 PM
The account username flaviafigueiredo is registered to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have sent the reset password instruction email. Please check your inbox or spam folder. You can also reset it here on this link: https://www.jotform.com/login
I hope that helps. If you need further assistance, please let us know.