- globalkingdomAsked on July 26, 2017 at 11:04 AM
This enquiry is in regards to our Summer Camp Registration form: https://form.jotform.ca/71285961149262
For a couple months there were no issues, then a couple weeks ago, the emails + the submission details stored in Jotform stopped. The last successful entry was July 10, 2017.
The two issues we've had are as follows:
- Jot form not sending auto responder (to the submitters) or notification emails (to the form manager). We've since set up SMTP, but for this form, it still doesn't work.
- MThe form submissions also were never captured within Jotform.
STEP TO REPRODUCE:
- Re-enable form https://form.jotform.ca/71285961149262
- Submit a TEST submission at https://form.jotform.ca/71285961149262
- See if you get an autoresponse, an email notification and it is posted on the submission page. https://www.jotform.com/submissions/71285961149262
Let me know if you need any more information.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 26, 2017 at 02:17 PM
I have checked you JotForm and see that there is no Submit button on the form and so you are not receiving the form submissions. It looks like that you have removed the Submit button on the form accidentally. It is required to Submit the form in order to store the submission in your account and process post submission actions such as sending email notifications, etc.
I have added the Submit button to your form and sent a test submission. The submission is being displayed correctly in the form submissions.
The issue with the email notifications sent using SMTP is already being addressed on your other thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1208067. We request you to follow-up on the other thread for the email related issue.
- globalkingdomAnswered on July 27, 2017 at 02:56 PM