- angellaughlinAsked on August 15, 2012 at 04:44 PM
My client didn't receive the emails from prospects, but he did receive the test emails. I suspect it is the SPAM settings or on my server side. Can you help me?
Also, can I create a login for my client in the free or paid version?
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 04:54 PM
Can you try to change your Sender Name to JotForm, and your Sender-Email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the notification email setup and then do a test?
You can also add JotMails ip addresses to your mail providers whitelists.
Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.
- angellaughlinAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 05:03 PM
New response receivedThank you, I will try this!
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 05:11 PM
Welcome and glad to know that you account is now working fine.
- angellaughlinAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 06:02 PM
Also, I discovered the online report generator. Thank you so much!