- rusty1002Asked on August 15, 2012 at 08:10 PM
Yes I seem to be having trouble with the (Create PDF Form) button. I have enclosed a picture of what I do & what I get.
The top part of the picture is from you all’s web-site JOTFORM the lower part of the picture is what happens when I click the button ( Create PDF Form ) I get the message saying the website cannot display the page as you can see in the picture.
I am using ( Windows Vista ) & ( Internet Explorer 9 ) I tried all that the page said to do like REFRESH the page, I even deleted all the temp internet files and bowser history & then refreshed the page but that did not work either. What can I do to fix this problem? Thank you:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 08:49 PM
We are implementing improvements into My Forms page, so please do not use Internet Explorer . We are recommending to use Google Chrome , though I made a test in FF and it worked fine
- rusty1002Answered on August 15, 2012 at 09:16 PM
What is or Does FF stand for? If you don't mind me asking.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 09:19 PM
I am sorry for not being clear
FF = Firefox (Mozilla)
- rusty1002Answered on August 15, 2012 at 09:30 PM
in your opinon what is one of the best web base browsers for windows vista opperating system?
- rusty1002Answered on August 15, 2012 at 09:44 PM
I downloaded google chrome still does not work I get this message in google chrome
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 09:45 PM
If you're still having problem generating the PDF version of your form, please try this fix.
1. Open your form in the form builder
2. Go to Form Style tab
3. Click on Themes
4. Select Default Theme (click in once)
5. Save your form
6. Go back to your My Forms page and create PDF of your form again.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- CarolBakerAnswered on September 21, 2012 at 06:51 AM
I have tried the above fix to no avail. Using Google Chrome.
I get the following error...
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 21, 2012 at 07:40 AM
May we know the name of the form where this problem happened? We'll check it here.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 21, 2012 at 09:39 AM
Your reply doesn't seem to appear here. Would you mind posting it on this thread? http://www.jotform.com/answers/120949-How-do-I-get-the-Create-PDF-Form-button-to-work#9