- landexclusiveAsked on July 27, 2017 at 10:29 PM
When I try to authenticate my Adobe Sign account a window pops up and I login to my account. My adobe sign account opens inside the pop-up window and that's it. When I close the pop-up it says the authentication failed. I used this successfully a month ago but not working now.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 01:28 AM
I wasn't able to replicate any issue with login at this time.
Could you please try Clearing the Browser's cache and try again to integrate?
If the issue persists please get back to us.
- landexclusiveAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 12:43 PMCleared everything from my cache and I'm still having the same problem
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 02:07 PM
I tested again, but I wasn't able to replicate this issue:
Could you please provide the Console report from your Browser when the Authentication fails. Here is how:
1) Press CTRL+Shift+J (on windows) or CMD+Option+J (on Mac) and provide this screenshot:
And here is how to attach the screenshot to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
We'll wait for your response.
- landexclusiveAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 02:32 PM
Here is a screenshot of the console report
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 03:37 PM
Could you please try from a different Browser? According to the error message, some parts are blocked by the Browser.
Please try another one you have and let us know if the same issue appears.
- landexclusiveAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 03:50 PM
It worked with Microsoft Edge. Thank you!
I primarily use my chromebook with the Chrome browser. Any solution for that?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 05:23 PM
There could be some plugins in your Chrome blocking the script. Can you please just try the same steps with your plugins in Chrome disabled?