- rgrazeAsked on August 16, 2012 at 10:15 AM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Hi, can you provide us more information please? Jotform is compatible with Safari.
- rgrazeAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 03:09 PM
when i go to my forms in safari i dont have the option to edit preview etc. the buttons dont appear
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 03:51 PM
You still need to click edit for those buttons to appear. Have you tried clearing the browsers cache?
- rgrazeAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 09:48 AMThe problem is the buttons do not appear and I don't know how to clear the browser cache. My work bought me an iPad since they want to do stuff with but I've never owned an apple product.
Sent from my iPad
- AtacanCAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 01:22 PM
Please check out this article about clearing safari's cache on iPad. I wasn't able to replicate the said issue on iPad.