- deepcreekAsked on August 16, 2012 at 07:01 PM
If you clone a form and then go change options such as the Thank you custom URL, the change appears to save but when you run the script on your site, the thank you URL is the old url and will not use the one that you changed it to. If you go to the custom URL, you will see that it thinks it's been changed but the actual running of the script shows that it has not been changed.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 07:21 PM
I think I found the problem. There's a condition on your form that when an Email field is filled, the thank you URL redirects to the old one. Kindly check that condition, edit or delete it to solve the problem. To view existing conditions, please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form (Edit Mode), Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Conditions menu.
3. On the Condition Wizard, Click "Save Conditions" to view existing conditions.
Hope this helps. Thank you!
- deepcreekAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 07:27 PM
That fixed it! Thank you, I didn't realize the saved conditions were there
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 07:35 PM
Glad to hear it, Rick. Feel free to let us know if you have any other JotForm related questions. Thank you!