- adminqidAsked on August 01, 2017 at 11:04 AM
redirect works fine though.
Is this a known issue?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 01:04 PM
I was able to replicate mentioned issue when I tested your form and on my cloned form.
I will report this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
Considering that I was not able to replicate the same issue on a new form that I created, for now, I can only suggest you to create a new form and see if the issue still persists in a new form.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 02:45 PM
This issue is now resolved.
The custom 'Thank You Page' is now shown when the form is submitted.
- adminqidAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 03:19 PM
Thanks for fixing that but looks like the custom thank you message is being ignored and replaced by a canned response as displayed
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 03:41 PM
Yes, there is still an issue with the conditional logic > custom thank you message.
I reported that issue to our developers. It should be fixed tomorrow.
I will update you via this thread when the issue is resolved.