- JoeAsked on August 17, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Hi guys, love the product. Have you thought about making a form theme that runs with Twitter Bootstrap CSS Framework? Would be pretty cool.
Keep up the good work.
This is a re-post of a comment on About Us
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 18, 2012 at 03:58 AM
This is a very intriguing idea. We will give it a try. Thanks!
- hopechannelAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 05:37 PM
Upvote! This would be great!
- seedprodAnswered on May 26, 2013 at 06:09 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 26, 2013 at 08:20 PM
Thank you for the +1 vote. I have updated the post.
This thread will be updated when our higher team support have news on its progress.
- droopiAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Still not possible?
- EliezerNAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 03:19 PM
Our higher team has not informed us about the integration of this feature yet, which means they are still working on it. However, once they implement this feature this thread will be updated and the feature implementation will be announced in our weekly Updates.
- wengriffinaptAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 05:59 PM
I'm definitely interested in utilizing Bootstrap and Jotform together. Am very much looking forward to hearing about progress made on this.
But still... Keep up the great work!
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 06:21 PM
Thank you for giving your interest on this, Unfortunately our developers are very busy with their priorities and we haven't received any update about this. I suggest you create a seperate thread about this request and we will forward this request to our development team so that they can track how many users has been requesting this feature and it the request goes up maybe they can increase the priority of the requested feature. Thanks,
- wengriffinaptAnswered on October 30, 2013 at 06:35 PM
Thank you very much for the response. I'll be sure to do that!
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 06:42 AM
This would be great, having said that the new bootstrap was now using flat designs. To increase user usability. Yeah i prefer this to be one of the themes :)
great idea! looking forward to this.
- begiziAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 03:29 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 04:50 PM
Please open a new thread and make your request, this way we can open a new ticket and try to expedite the feature request
- grade4pagasaAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 05:04 AM
upvote. no need to open a new ticket.