- cameliapanatigmailcomAsked on August 04, 2017 at 09:59 AM
I am trying to add Paypal integration to my form for a business account and I keep getting errors that the merchant account is not setup correctly.
I called Paypal and acording to them all is good. Can you please help me get this setup on the form side as well?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 12:21 PM
You are currently using the Paypal Standard Integration. If you wish to keep the PRO one, please configure it back in the form so we can check the error and determine what's wrong with it.
With the Paypal standard, I've found two issues in your integration.
The IPN URL is set. However, the URL is incorrect. You are using our default IPN which is not recommended in the area. I've removed that for you.
The Redirected PayPal Page Style is also set, but the setting is incorrect. I've also removed the URL.
- cameliapanatigmailcomAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 01:44 PMHi. Thanks for your response. I have decided to go with the standard
option. But now that you removed those links I'm not sure how to set it up?
What was wrong with the Redirected PAypal url? What shoulg go in there?
Also, what should I use for the IPN url?
I'd appreciate your prompt response on this as my page is now live.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 02:09 PM
You do not need the links. Those are advanced functions of the integration. The IPN is used to send third party services the information related to the transaction. The "Redirected PayPal Page Style" is just a style. If you want to put a custom style in the area, you need to put the correct value, not the URL.
Note that the ability to create Custom Payment Pages is available exclusively to Premier and Business Account holders.
Your form is working. You have configured it correctly. Here's a screenshot of your product item:
- cameliapanatigmailcomAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 04:43 PMThank you so much for the feedback!