- rweAsked on August 18, 2012 at 02:26 PM
I have several forms and they go to different locations. How do i set the correct email address that the form is to be sent to when submitted?
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 18, 2012 at 02:34 PM
You need to access notification email page, delete the existing notification email and set new email you prefer.
To change email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.
Lets know if you need further assistance in this issue.
- rweAnswered on August 18, 2012 at 02:46 PM
Whe I run a TEST, it says that the email was sent to email@example.com; But I want it to go here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 18, 2012 at 02:56 PM
Also, remember to change your Sender Name to JotForm, and your Sender-Email to email@example.com . See the screen shot below;
It will also be good idea to whitelist Jotform's mail sever Ips as follows;
Looking forward to hearing if you were able to get this issue resolved.