- JankeatsbooksAsked on August 06, 2017 at 05:46 AM
when I login to my forms last year's forms pop up. Where are my new forms I created last month?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 06, 2017 at 11:13 AM
I have checked your account and I can only see 2 active forms. There are no forms in the Archive folder.
Please share the form ID/URL or the URL of the web page where the form is embedded so that we can further check.
- JankeatsbooksAnswered on August 06, 2017 at 12:43 PMHi Again,
I don't understand this. I was working on my July 2017 forms for a few
My email that I used is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's one of them. I had two
- JankeatsbooksAnswered on August 06, 2017 at 12:43 PMThis is the other one. I hope you can help. I'm in the middle of my
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 06, 2017 at 01:33 PM
I can see that you have 2 JotForm accounts:
Please log into the correct account (jankeatsbooksgmailcom) in order to open your new forms. If you're having issues, you can reset the password from the Login page. Just click the "Forgot Password" text link.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.