- bestelling_hitsAsked on August 19, 2012 at 05:57 AM
I'm getting crazy. People are always fake little form to send and then touches my https on. Can I block the ip of that person in the form? IP Blocker
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 06:21 AM
Unfortunately it is currently not possible this kind of feature has already been added to our Nice To Do list. For the meantime as a workaround you may want to use Unique Submission instead. It would also be a good idea to add a captcha at the end of the form to ensure that real users are filling out the form.
You can enable captcha by going to Power Tools > Captcha
Hope this information helps if you need further information feel free to contact us.
Have a great day and thanks for using JotForm!
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 06:23 AM
Hello, Please lets know the IP of user's account or form's URL or ID that is used for phishing and will block the IP and suspend the account.
- bestelling_hitsAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 06:47 AM
This is the IP : 18.104.22.168 Block this IP<
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 07:09 AM
I checked this IP and don't seem to be for one of our users, hence i cannot be able to block it. I will suggest you report this IP to email@example.com . See the link below for more details
Please lets know if you need further assistance.