- webben7Asked on August 07, 2017 at 07:37 AM
Have U got any swedish support who can help me?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 11:39 AM
We have our support team available around the globe. However, I am not sure if we have one particularly Swedish. We do have several online translating tools available so that we might be able to assist you with your queries. Please let us know your query here so that we can check what best we can do for you.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- webben7Answered on August 08, 2017 at 06:43 AMWell I paid about 50 usd in the middle of July but after a couple of days it didnt work any more, and we hadnt especially many replies to our form, how come.
And how does it work, how many answers can we have to our forms per month or what?
Reporter och webbansvarig
– Läs mer på 7an.se/tidningen7
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Vxl 0660-777 77, Fax 0660-726 79
Mediapartner i Norr AB, Box 449, 891 29 Örnsköldsvik
Besöksadress | Fabriksgatan 6, Örnsköldsvik
webben7.se | 7an.se
7an Mediapartner | Tidningen 7 | Webben 7 | Ateljé 7
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 09:36 AM
I did check your account and found that you have upgraded to storage yearly subscription plan. Please note that storage plan will not increase your submission limit which only allows your save unlimited submission.
In free account, you can only receive upto 100 submission. Since you received 119 submissions, that is the reason why your account was over quota and all your forms were disabled. It seems one of my colleague have already responded to you on email as well as in the following support thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1207553
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.