- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 01:15 PM
We had a brief issue with form that has radio fields with an "Other" option that was preventing completion of submissions. That has been fixed and the form should be functioning once again. Please let us know if it is not any we will be happy to have another look.
- aerobiologyAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 01:22 PM
Hi David, it is still not fixed. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 02:33 PM
I am able to reproduce this on my end and I am looking into the cause. It seems it may be related to encryption and the Stripe payment field. I will need to do a bit more testing to confirm.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 02:58 PM
I removed nearly everything from my test form with the exception of the payment field and it does indeed look like the payment field is causing the issue:
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as this is resolved. When I created a new form with similar settings, I was unable to reproduce the issue. This looks like be something unique to this form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 07:30 AM
This issue should be resolved by now.
- aerobiologyAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 08:43 AMThank you!!!
Claire Blevins Veirs
Marketing and Products Manager
Aerobiology Laboratory Assoc. Inc.
10410 Globe Road,
Morrisville, NC 27560