- jmaplesAsked on August 07, 2017 at 02:15 PM
This is for my form at: http://www.jotformpro.com/jmaples/EmployeeIncidentReport
The Thank You page is at: https://submit.jotformpro.com/submit/51437548089970/
For whatever reason, I cannot get the Thank you page to update.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 03:04 PM
I made a test submission to your form and the Thank You Page seems to reflects what's on your Thank You Page settings.
Is this not your new Thank You Page?
- jmaplesAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 03:09 PM
No it doesn't. Look closer at what you sent me. What is on my settings page is 5 bullet points.
The thank you page showing up is an old page I had. I changed it, but it's not updating.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 03:43 PM
It seems to be because you have this condition which changes your Thank You message when Policy Number is filled out.
It also happened that the field Policy Number has a default value which means the condition above is always true, making the Thank You message set in the condition to be displayed upon submission.
- jmaplesAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 03:50 PM
THANK YOU! I've removed that condition.