- lubellacosaAsked on August 08, 2017 at 10:22 AM
In in the build section, I translated all questions into the second language (Albanian). When I change to the preview form, 2 questions show English versions rather than the Albanian ones I translated.
I tried deleting the questions and doing them again but the issue still persists.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 11:36 AM
I went all the way through your form and all fields were translated to Albanian.
Which fields are not translated to you?
- lubellacosaAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 11:49 AM
I also tried on different browsers and it still didn't work.
Question 5 (all answer options) and question 9 (answer option 6 and 8) translations do not appear in the preview form.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 12:10 PM
I'm sorry I overlooked that.
The issue is because the br tags were used in row titles, and it just can not translate automatically when those are included.
When br tags are removed it will work fine:
PS: When you remove BR tags you will have to translate those fields again (since they changed), so you should copy the translation before you remove br tags, and then just paste them back.
That will work.
- lubellacosaAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 12:26 PM
it worked! thank you!