- AlphaklineAsked on January 22, 2011 at 07:48 PM
Hi... where do I add the feedback button script or source code to my wordpress theme?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 24, 2011 at 08:55 AM
You need to find the template that holds the body end tag and paste it there. Probably on the footer template.
- pagnorAnswered on January 24, 2011 at 09:21 AM
In the admin section of wordpress Click Appearance, Then Editor you will see on the right side a list of template pages i placed mine in the Header one (header.php) and placed the code right after <body> and it works fine
- AlphaklineAnswered on January 24, 2011 at 11:30 AM
Thanks guys... got it working :)
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 03:07 AM
We have released our first version of Feedback Button plugin.
You can find the instructions and files on plugin's website
Your feedback about the plugin is very important for us, please do not hasitate to share them with us :)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 07:46 AM
I know this thread was a long time ago but I wanted to post an update. We have just released a Wordpress plugin: JotForm Feedback Button. You can now add customizable feedback buttons to your web site more easily.