- HolbornAssetsAsked on August 09, 2017 at 03:16 AM
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 08:29 AM
I have checked your account " HolbornAssets". You are using our new form layout. Our new form design is based on one field per page. Hope you like it.
If you have experienced any problem with our new form layout, please provide us as much information as you can.
- HolbornAssetsAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 09:43 AMI would only want this service if there was at least an option for a one
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 11:42 AM
You can switch to the old form layout in the Account Settings page of your JotForm account. To do that, please log in to your account and click this link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
You can also switch it inside the Form Builder. Here's how:
1. Log in to your account, select the form and click the Edit form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Form Settings.
3. Click the Show More button and scroll down below.
4. Select the Legacy Layout in the Form Layout drop down menu.
I hope that helps.