- fatty_hoot_yoAsked on August 11, 2017 at 03:15 AM
I do not find the option "Emails" as you mentioned in the 2nd step.
After selecting the form and clicked on more.... then I see only the following options:
Create PDF Form
Share as Template
If I need to check anywhere else where I can find the Emails option please let me know.
Yet, I did not find any answer!
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Attach a File to Autoresponder EmailsPage URL:
- fatty_hoot_yoAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 03:35 AM
I have question regarding this post How to Attach a File to Autoresponder Emails because option "Emails" mentioned i cannot find in "more" option.
So, where I can find that?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 03:46 AM
To attach a file in the Autoresponder Email, please see the instructions below:
1. On the list of your forms, select the form and click Edit instead of More.
2. The Form Builder will open. Go to Settings > Emails > Autoresponder Email.
3. Click the pencil icon.
3. Click the Advanced Tab and there you can now see where you can attach a file to the Autoresponder Email.
- fatty_hoot_yoAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 09:33 PM
Thank you for the info.
I also tried these steps but I can not find the Attach a file file option in the "Advanced" tab as you have described above. for more info please see the attached images. Can you let me know why i can not see the option "attach a file" ?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 10:29 PM
I checked your form and I found out that it does not have an autoresponder email. You only have email notification in the form. Here's a screenshot:
Please take note that the "Attach a File" option is only available in autoresponder emails. Here's a guide on how to create an autoresponder: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-Up-an-Autoresponder-Email.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- fatty_hoot_yoAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 10:33 PM
so, how can i enable the autoresponder email?
- fatty_hoot_yoAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 10:34 PM
Thanks, now I can see the option!
- fatty_hoot_yoAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 10:45 PM
one last question that I tested the form, but did not receive the attached PDF on the email i entered in the form.
- fatty_hoot_yoAnswered on August 12, 2017 at 12:47 AM
looking to hear from you asap, its urgent.
- fatty_hoot_yoAnswered on August 12, 2017 at 01:40 AM
I have attached a PDF file as you can see in the attached image on the form embedded here: http://ninerings.ca/offerings/
But after testing the form I did not receive any PDF file I have attached to this form.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 12, 2017 at 02:38 AM
The Autoresponder email is missing an email field:
So you should specify it in Recipient email field:
Please try and let us know how it worked.