- americacanoAsked on August 11, 2017 at 11:09 AM
hello in my form San isidro/pablo Utiles the SEND button do not work in mobile ,neither i receive the submissions.
can you help me
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:41 AM
I tested the form using a mobile device (iPhone 6s) and it is working properly on my end. Here's a screenshot of the Thank You page:
May I know what mobile device you're using? Could you please try using a different internet browser and see if that works?
If the form is embedded in a web page, please provide the website URL so we can investigate it further.
- americacanoAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:49 AM
thank you, The send button do not work in Android 5.0.1 (Huawei p8, Lenovo, and also iphone )
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:53 AM
It is working on my iPhone 6s. Is the form embedded on a web page? If yes, please provide the URL so we can investigate it.
- americacanoAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 12:18 PM
Thank you, no i dont use the form on a website. just the simple link of the form.
I need that the form work in mobile. I have tried in 5 devises and any works the send button, also in another mobile browser, im using crhome and safaro. i just create a new form testing named "utilesmisionsanisidro" and problem continues also trying another widget.. Please
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 12:46 PM
I tested your "utilesmisionsanisidro" form and I was able to replicate this issue on my iPhone 7, I wasn't able to click Submit button, actually after clicking nothing happens.
But please allow me some time to check this a bit more and I will get back to you once I have more information.
- americacanoAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 12:58 PM
ok please, waiting your good news
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 12, 2017 at 02:42 AM
I'm sorry, please disregard my reply, it was meant for some other issue.
I tested your problem further on my phone and I'm still able to replicate it, but when I cloned the form I'm no longer able to.
So, could you please test my cloned version and let us know if it worked for you as well: https://form.jotformeu.com/72230983354356
We'll wait for your response.
- americacanoAnswered on August 12, 2017 at 09:06 AM
Hello. I Solve the problem. I inserted the form in WordPress and it Works. Thank You.