- Erin SaldivarAsked on August 21, 2012 at 01:34 AM
I am trying to add a drop-down button in the payment integration portion of my form. I have several options that clients can choose to purchase but I would like to add an additional item at a specific rate and allow them to choose the quantity. Is there a way to do this?
I see this option within the basic part of the form but not within the payment portion.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 07:10 AM
A dropdown menu can be added to the payment field as follows:
1. With the form loaded in the form builder and open the Payment Wizard
2. When the wizard loads, click Next > Next > Add New Product:
3. Insert the product's name and price. (If you would like to include an image, enter its URL in the box provided)
5. Hover the mouse over the product and click Add New Option
6. With Add Quantity Property selected, click Next
7. By default, the Properties box allows end users to select up to 10 units of an item. Those numbers may be edited in accordance with the number of units of that item you would like available for purchase per submission. The incrementation need not be constant and the minimum need not be 1. In other words the numbers may be incremented as follows:
8. Click Save Product > Next > Finish > Save the form
That's it. If you need clarification on anything, do let us know.