- junejotAsked on August 11, 2017 at 05:49 PM
We have linked a particular registration form created in JotForm with our website so clients can register for a workshop. As a test, I submitted the registration form on my website, and I got this page (see below attached image). The page looks cut off and I cannot scroll down to see what the orange thing on right side is. I would like the client to be able to scroll down to be able to see what the orange thing is on the lower right side. What can I do to change this?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 06:14 PM
The white and orange banner that appears on your thank you page is some JotForm advertising. If you are a paid member (Unfortunately you are a free customer) you can disable this.
If you want to remove this you would need to upgrade to any paid plan. Plans start at $19 USD per month:
Then you can go to your Profile settings:
1. Click on your profile icon (top right)
2. Click on the gear icon
3. Scroll down to where it says "JotForm Branding" and uncheck the box.
- junejotAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:28 PM
Thank you so much for this information! It seems like I would need to upgrade to remove the orange banner. I will take this info into consideration.