- jonaybssAsked on August 14, 2017 at 11:45 AM
Thank you very much for your amazing tool.
I am trying it for our company, but we are having some problems:
1. I can't change the copy for the "submit" button. I went to "form elements" drop down menu but couldn't see "Submit" there.2. I integrated Mailchimp and choose the right list, but the data is not being updated.
Would it be possible for you to help me with this issues, please?
Thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Regarding the submit button, when you want to change the text in it, you just have to click the button and type:
Regarding your second question I opened a separate thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1223034
And we'll attend it shortly.
- jonaybssAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 01:43 PMGreat!
First issue sorted. It wasn't very clear where to change that for me. Thank
you for the example, it was quite useful.
Second issue has been kind of sorted too. I am using Zapier (Google
spreadsheet to Mailchimp) but the problem is still there. I believe that it
is something from Mailchimp. Getting in touch with them too.
Please, let me know if you find a solution.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 01:49 PM
Thank you for letting us know, I'm glad it is working for you.
Regarding the second question I attended it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1223034
I didn't know that you're using it through Zapier since your form is integrated to MailChimp directly. Anyhow please refer to that thread for all future reference regarding MailChimp problem.