- LeeWalkerAsked on August 15, 2017 at 04:16 AM
Good day Jotform Team,
I recently created a payment form.
After numerous hours spent, I am still unable to change the currency from $ to £.
Also, I am unable to see what Paypal account the payments will be processed through,
Or what the form is connected to.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 04:42 AM
To change the currency from $ to £, please see the instructions below:
1. Click the payment field and click the wand icon.
2. The PayPal Pro settings will open. Scroll down and click the Additional Gateway settings.
3. Look for the Currency and choose Euro from the options.
However, as per further checking your PayPal integration on your form (https://form.jotformeu.com/72255789960370) I noticed that you haven't set it up completely. You still haven't applied your API credentials and haven't verified the integration yet.
If you still haven't obtained your Paypal Pro API credentials yet, you may refer to this guide: How to Obtain PayPal API Credentials.
Let us know if you need more help.