- ValueservAsked on August 15, 2017 at 08:11 AM
I am trying to link a number to this image to call. Normally I would use
tel: +27861 000 000 or http://tel:+27861 000 000 but this is not working
- zeytinlikrakerAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 09:28 AM
It is possible to add a hyperlink to an image through our image field. Please follow below steps to achieve this:
1. Click to "Image" field and upload the image you want to use.
2. Open "Advanced" options and activate the Link Image part. Please add the phone number to the link image part as seen below:
After that, when your users click on the image, the phone number will be opened in a new tab as "http://27-861-000-000".
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask,
Have a nice day!
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 11:17 AM
If you want to inject HTML tags to the image field or a text field, it will not work. Please be informed about that we do not allow HTML tags for buttons such as "<a>.. < /a>" in our V4 Form Builder due to security concerns.
Besides, + (plus sign) and spices can not be applied in links. So, the only way is to use the following format: "http://27-861-000-000" as seen above.
I hope this additional information will help you.