Google Drive/Google Spreadsheet Integration not working for one form

  • Profile Image
    MORWA
    Asked on August 15, 2017 at 09:06 PM

    I have several forms set up to accept submissions to a contest.  All forms are integrated with a Google Spreadsheet we use for tracking entries, and each sends form data and attachments to a folder on Google Drive.

    I cloned a form to use to train people on these integrations and integrated it with its own Google Drive.  Unfortunately, this particular form will not write the data to the spreadsheet nor drop the data on the drive.

    I have broken and recreated the integrations two or three times with no additional success.

    Can I get some help figuring this out?

    Thank you

    The form is TRAINING VERSION 2017 Single Title Gateway to the Best Contest Entry Form.

  • Profile Image
    MORWA
    Answered on August 15, 2017 at 09:14 PM

    As an update, it appears many of my integrations on these forms are broken.  Please advise. Thank you.

  • Profile Image
    MORWA
    Answered on August 15, 2017 at 09:30 PM

    I may have resolved this, but would like Jotform Support's confirmation.  The spreadsheet integration continued working only after I made sure the original tab created by integration was the FIRST tab in the sheet.  Does this sound correct?

    (I have a second sheet filtering data from the sheet created by integration.  Would prefer to have that first, but it's not a show stopper.)

  • Profile Image
    John_Benson
    Answered on August 15, 2017 at 09:33 PM

    If I understand you correctly, you have cloned the form and the integrations are now broken. Please keep in mind that you need to re-integrate everything again for the cloned form. 

    Please try it and let us know how it goes. Thank you.

  • Profile Image
    MORWA
    Answered on August 15, 2017 at 10:02 PM

    I did recreate the integrations after cloning the form (they needed to point to a different Google account).  What I have found, it appears, is that when a moved a different sheet to be the first on in the spreadsheet instead of the one created by the integration, the form broke.  Once I put the original tab/sheet back into the first position in the workbook, the integration resumed properly.

    I had moved the tabs previously and tested and didn't see any issues.  Apparently I was wrong.  I believe this has resolved itself, but the answer may be useful to other customers.

  • Profile Image
    John_Benson
    Answered on August 15, 2017 at 10:22 PM

    We're glad to hear that the issue is now resolved.

    Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I am sure that this will be helpful for everyone.

    If you need further assistance, please contact us again.