- carlygoldAsked on August 21, 2012 at 09:38 PM
The First Name field in my form is not displayed at all in the pdf version. The field name is missing as is the field input. I don't see any setting in the form editing that would make this occur. In the properties, that field's ID is listed as #input_0.
Can you help?
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Hi and thanks for contacting us.
I've created a PDF version of this form and I can see all fields.
If you need I can send it to your email address.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Like Allesandro, I can't seem to replicate the issue here.
Please regenerate your PDF Form again here: http://www.jotform.com/pdf/92202438021
Let us know if the problem still persist on your end. Thanks!
- carlygoldAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 11:19 AM
I'm sorry, I did not include enough detail. The problem occurs when I print a pdf of a form that has been completed and submitted by a customer.
- carlygoldAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Here is an example.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Thanks for providing more details about this issue.
I was able to reproduced the problem. I have now submitted a ticket regarding this to our development team. They'll reply to this thread as soon as this gets fixed.
Apologies for the inconveniences caused.