- andres00515Asked on August 16, 2017 at 05:25 PM
You change the information of value calculation, now we have to introduce value per value so i have 1000 options one by one this is terrible!!! in the past only needs copy and paste, if i add a value all values dont be congruent.!!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 06:18 PM
Yes that is a brand new feature that was highly requested by other users. JotForm likes making the user interface as easy as possible for its users.
I understand this is an inconvenience for you. But it looks like this new feature will stay permanently.
What I suggest for you is to try using another dropdown widget. Just search for them on the widgets tab, on the left hand side:
- andres00515Answered on August 16, 2017 at 06:24 PM
You must be notify with anticipation. all my bussiness use jotform. This changes this a big problem, i need to Reconfigurate every thing the conditional rules, and all my forms!!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 06:30 PM
I will notify the development team about your issue. Its possible that this will affect many people. Appologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 03:30 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused.
You can copy and paste your calculation values as you can see in the gif below:
Please let me know if you'll need anything further.
Thank you for contacting us!
- andres00515Answered on October 12, 2017 at 06:37 PM
IS NOT WORKING! ANY IDEA????
works in august 17 but today is no working. Help i erase the values so i crash a form.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 11:00 PM
I can see that you created a new thread. To better assist you, we will be addressing your issue on the new thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1272107