- vikoshAsked on August 22, 2012 at 07:28 AM
My form http://jotform.me/form/21484656458464 is working fine, i get submissions on the web-site, however, i am not getting any e-mail with the form data.
Test e-mail is working fine...
- vikoshAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 07:39 AM
the link to the form is on the main page: 'Quotation Request Form'
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 08:46 AM
Have you tried using a different email address? If issue persist, please try to switch the Sender E-mail field from Email Address to email@example.com. Let us know.
I have cloned your form and did some test myself and it was working fine. I was able to receive the notification.
- vikoshAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 02:22 AM
I've changed Sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it worked like magic.
Thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 02:29 AM
Glad to know that worked. If you have any other concern please let us know.