- selfindustriesAsked on August 18, 2017 at 04:45 PM
My form works perfectly on my phone, but it won't work when I use my desktop. How do I fix it?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 18, 2017 at 04:54 PM
I just tested it and it seems to be working fine:
Are you getting an error message? What exactly is happening on your side?
- selfindustriesAnswered on August 18, 2017 at 05:43 PMI have some if/then portions built in. After selecting the “Reason” the form should then ask which department, but on the desktop it skips this step and the subsequent steps and goes all the way to the “Description of Problem”.
Should look like this…
Area Requiring Maintenance
· Ring Department
· Gasket Department
Also, after selecting the department it goes deeper into the type of equipment and then finally to the machine number.
All this is missing.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 18, 2017 at 07:06 PM
I have checked your form and noticed it works as expected, here is a screen-cast about how it works:
Could you please let us know the device details where you replicated the issue?
I have been using Chrome the latest version, is this the same browser you are using on your end?
Please let us know, we will test on the same or similar device in order to further investigate the issue.
Looking forward to your response.
- selfindustriesAnswered on August 20, 2017 at 10:43 AMI am using a Dell laptop, Windows, and Internet Explorer.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 20, 2017 at 11:33 AM
I was able to reproduce the issue on Windows 7 computer with Internet Explorer 11 only. The form seems to be fine in other browsers, and even Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8 and Windows 10.
We have escalated a bug report ticket to our developers. This thread will be updated if we have any news. However, the Internet Explorer 11 is already relatively outdated browser, since Microsoft released a 15 version of their browser which is Microsoft Edge.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 07:48 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. The problem which causes your form does not work properly on IE 11 is fixed now.
If you have any other questions, please let us know.
- selfindustriesAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 08:43 AMThanks.
Sent from my iPhone