- florian40Asked on August 21, 2017 at 07:39 AM
It would be much easier for me to use the data captured by the form if some fields fitted on the same row, unlike those in the attached file.
- nurulmac11Answered on August 21, 2017 at 09:43 AM
First, you have to shrink your input fields, which ones you want to be on the same row.
You can do it by right clicking on the field. Then select Shrink.
I did it for 2 fields.
And this may require one last step.
Your label width musn't be too high. So you must decrease until your shrinked fields show up on the same row.
Here is my result.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 09:45 AM
You can arrange the fields in the Customize PDF Designer page. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. In the My Forms page, select the form and click the Submissions button.
2. Click the PDF button and select the Customize PDF.
3. You can resize the field and arrange the location of fields on this page. Here's a screen animation sample:
4. After that, click the Save button.
If you have questions, please contact us again. Thank you.