- revistahispanaAsked on August 23, 2012 at 02:27 AM
I created a form and I need to add 2 email addresses to be able to receive email submissions or confirmations. Is that possible??
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 02:31 AM
Hi Lisa and thanks for contacting us.
Please follow this steps:
Open your form on the form builder then:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:" section(This method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see https://www.jotform.com/answers/72077-How-send-form-in-BCC-)Please let us know if you need further assistance.Alessandro