- silcorAsked on August 23, 2012 at 04:19 PM
i added a couple of new fields to this form and they show up in my website but the email (received with the form filled out) doesn't show the fields at all...never seen this before.
Is there a limit on the size of the response form?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 04:23 PM
When a notification is edited in any way, the system gives it a "dirty" flag and will no longer update it automatically when you make changes in your form. This is so you will not lose the customizations you applied to it.
The easiest way to solve this problem is to re-create your form notification.
1. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
2. Click your form notification's name
3. Click Delete E-mail
4. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
5. Click Add New Email
6. Choose Notification
7. Follow the Email Alert Wizard to finish creating your new notification
Make sure that your form is finalized, and that you will not have to rename/delete/add a new field. Else, you will need to repeat the process I suggested above.