- FibrecommAsked on August 23, 2017 at 06:22 PM
For some time now i have been frustrated as to why i cant select more than one field to create a folder.
As we prominently use drop box i played around with Google drive and found that i can select more than one field!
Is this a restriction with Drop Box or a Jotform Issue?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 08:44 PM
You're right. I can see the difference between them.
I have raised this as a feature request. You will be informed here once this is implemented.
For now, you might want to consider this workaround. This is to combine the value of the two fields into a single field using Form Calculation Widget.
1. Add form calculation widget to your form. You can name it Dropbox if you want, then hide the field.
2. In the calculation wizard, add the fields that you want to use as the folder name.
3. Then in the Dropbox integration, select the calculation field.
Hope this helps!