- azcupAsked on January 24, 2011 at 02:56 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 25, 2011 at 10:04 AM
Just tested your form on my browser and it prints the checkbox fine.
I think this is an IE only problem. I added it to our bug list.
- graphicosAnswered on January 29, 2011 at 09:02 AM
Checkmark selections inside the check boxes do not print out with "Print Form" button in IE 8
- chicpetiteAnswered on March 02, 2011 at 08:28 AM
I can't get answers in a check box to print out either in Firefox.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 07:52 AM
Hi chicpetite, I just checked printing from Firefox, it seems alright. Can I check what version you're using? if possible, the OS as well?
This indeed is an IE8 bug.
I will submit a ticket for this matter
- chicpetiteAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 08:34 AM
Version 3.6.13 and Windows 7
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 04:07 AM
I see. Have you checked the print preview from a functional form that accepts submissions and not testing to print preview while editing it?
- serkanAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 08:29 AM
We have tested this problem on all versions of IE and it worked fine all the time. Yet, we have made a quick search on Google and find out that this could be a problem with your printer or your printer drivers. Thanks.